Thank you Ambition In The City for nominating me for The Liebster Blog Award! I was SO humbled, and in such disbelief that I had been nominated for an Award for the very first time in my life! I love checking up on your blog & wanted to Thank You for the uplifting & positive information you share with all of us! You are a Bright Light!
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
My Responses to Ambition in the City:
1. What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
GIVE BACK to the WORLD in as many ways as possible!
2. If you could live anywhere on earth (and take whomever you wanted along), where would it be?
If I had my loved ones with me (that includes my little Pom, Bella) I could call anywhere in the world home! Preferably somewhere tropical with small fresh organic markets and all kinds of mom & pop shops, surrounded by wild life, nature, and indigenous natives with incredible knowledge to share! (NOW just I’m manifesting my dreams! hehehe.)
3. What do you admire most about yourself?
My high bubbly energy is very contagious! I seem to have a big influence on people around me. Many times I’ve heard people say when I leave the room, its like the sun goes down! Such a huge compliment!
4. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I’m in the process of “re-wiring” my thinking, belief’s, old habits & patterns.
5. What’s something that you’ve learned recently?
To love the imperfections in yourself & in others. To practice Self-Love every day.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People who “Know It All”, close-mindedness.
7. What are your three most favorite things to do?
1. Spending time with loved ones
2. Seeking truth & knowledge (externally/internally) for creative expansion
3. Being in the presence of nature & animals (what kindred, innocent, loving teachers!)
8. What inspires you to write?
Healing, helping, and inspiring others.
9. Best book you’ve read recently.
“Sacred Spaces” Denise Linn
10. If you could be extremely good at any one thing, what would it be?
11. What are you waiting for?
A place to call my own little nest!
My 11 Random Facts
1. I am an artist – I paint/sculpt/draw.
2. I come from a very traditional “Old School” Portuguese family, with very “rich/thick” culture.
3. I have MANY incredible mentors that pop into my life at just the right time, with the right information.
4. I am an Indigo Child.
5. I blindly QUIT my 9-5 to peruse a life based off of my person well-being because my Spirit Guides “told me so”. I’m Beginning by loving myself unconditionally first.
6. Healing Crystals have been a powerful tool for me to make big life changes.
7. I wish to become certified in the metaphysical healing arts.
8. Oracle Cards have opened the door to my other spiritual gifts.
9. My 21st birthday is on May 3rd!
10. I have become exactly who I “pictured” I would be at 21.
11. Trusting in my heart I will impact thousands of lives in a positive way.
And the nominees are…
1. Master Mind
My 11 Questions for the nominees
1. What do you do to “Get away from it all”?
2. What is your greatest source of inspiration?
3. Do you have any special gifts or talents?
4. Favorite place you have traveled?
5. Who has had the biggest influence on the person you have come to be?
6. What are you working on to make yourself better?
7. How do you remind yourself of what is important to you?
8. How do you wish to impact the world?
9. Important teacher you have had and a valuable piece information have they shared with you?
10. Important life lesson you’d like to share with the world?
11. Do you spend time healing and loving yourself? How?