Essential oils have been used for healing and medicinal purposes for centuries and most certainly long before we had pills, capsules and big pharma to take care of our medical woes. And while there is a place for manufactured pharmaceuticals in our survival medicine kit, there exists the possibility that none will be available or that they will be in such scarce supply that they should be reserved for only the most dire of circumstances.
For that reason, many preppers and individuals seeking self-reliance are learning to use essential oils to manage the both routine and not-so-routine maladies that occur in daily life. There are about a dozen or so essential oils that belong in every survival kit including tea tree, peppermint, lavender, clove, rosemary, and lemon among others. All of these essential oils have healing properties but today I would like to focus on just one, tea tree oil.
When I first dove into the world of alternative medicine – tea tree oil was the very first essential oil introduced to me. The benefits are endless, and I have personally used it to treat acne, wounds, bug bites, and sinus congestion. The results are consistent, and I personally, would choose homeopathic treatments to synthetic creams and fragrances any day.
Top 10 Uses for Health
1. Use a dab on a cotton ball to treat acne.
2. An anti-fungal for treating Athlete’s Foot, eczema, various yeast infections, etc.
3. An antiseptic to be used on cuts and burns.
4. An anti-viral: it may lessen the symptoms of colds and flu. Try using a few drops in the bath.
5. Add to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion.
6. Add a small amount to shampoo to destroy head lice
7. A small amount added to your bath can help with persistent body odor.
8. Treating sinus infection
9. For dandruff and dry scalp
10. In the form of aromatherapy, tea tree oil is used to treat colds, persistent coughs, acne, toothaches, and sunburn.
click the following link to order your Miracle Tea Tree Oil today! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UJHRKM/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000UJHRKM&linkCode=as2&tag=manifestwelln-20