I Am So Happy to be here with You today to talk about prosperity and abundance, to maybe change the way we look at money.
First, I would like to share with you a little bit of background on myself and how I have come to my perception of wealth and abundance. Perhaps you may relate? I was raised in a middle class working family. As a child, I had little to no concept of money. Naturally, life was simple. I was taught to ‘save money’ to be able to make my dreams come true in the future. But in all honesty, I didn’t care much for my piggy bank. After all, money meant nothing to me, because as a child, I was blessed enough to have parents that provided everything I had ever needed to survive. Later on, in my early teenage years, I witnessed the toll the downturn the economy took on my family first hand. My father lost his job. We lost our childhood home, and between my mother hoarding every penny she had, and my father blowing whatever money he earned, I had no idea how to feel or think about money. For the first time in my life, I experienced ‘lack’ of prosperity. Whenever I asked my parents for things they would say “Money doesn’t grow on trees” or “Do you think I am made out of money?”. They told me that I needed to start working to be able to support myself, and do the things that I wanted to do, because they could no longer afford it.
That’s when life became a little bit more complicated…
I started working at the age of 14. It seemed like the older I became, the more money I “needed” to be able to do the things I wanted to do, and to be able to buy all the things that I thought I ‘needed’, as any teenage girl would. I ended up blowing all of my money on things such as clothes, a car, gas, purses, shoes and so forth. I was quite the consumer. I thought to myself, “This is great! I can buy and do, whatever I want!”. And so, I continued to do so. The older I grew, the more money I made, therefore, the more money I would spend! And WOW! As a young woman living in central new jersey, I found A LOT of ways to blow all of my hard earned money!
I grew exhausted from chasing money by the age of 20. I was seeking a new, fresh perspective on prosperity because what I realized, is that it had to be my perception on prosperity that has brought me to this place, where, I was working so hard to give away all my money. It was because I always felt like there was “never enough money”, that it was always running out. And so it did, time and time again for years.
How Would You Describe Your Relationship with Money?
Are you sending out the vibe that you are always worried about their money? Do you stash all of your money away, and obsess over every penny goes in fear not having enough, or someone/something taking it all away or live in a place of lack or fear of not having enough? Or are you obsessed about making money? These people focus all of their time and energy into making more and more money. They think more money means more success, and become greedy as a result because they become too attached.
If your approach comes from neediness, clinginess, greed, scarcity, or too much seriousness, you’ll most likely fail. That’s the right vibe for attracting nothing — or for making things worse by attracting unwanted expenses — but it’s not the right vibe for attracting money.
So, How Should We Think of Money?
Manifesting money is really not much different than trying to attract anything else in your life that you desire.
You must know that you are the creator of your entire life experiences; including what you have in your bank account.
Money is really nothing. It is whatever we make it!
It is really just a flow of energy that comes and goes.
Have you ever heard of the saying “Money is the root of all evil” ?
This is actually mis-quoted from biblical text.
The real quote states “The Love of Money is the root of all evil”
What this means is that we have become attached to these illusions we hold over money. We have come to love or attach ourselves to money because we are so conditioned to think it means security, success, prosperity, essentially, the source of your identity.
It is time for us to acknowledge and release the old feeling and beliefs that we hold around the idea of prosperity and abundance in order for us to prosper. Perhaps you never even realized the thoughts and beliefs you are subconsciously holding onto might be limiting your potential. You’ll want to be sure that you feel deserving and have removed any unconscious blocks to getting what you want.
Here are Ways to Manifest More Money into Your Life:
1. Playfulness. The most important aspect of manifesting money is to approach it from the right heartset. Think of your heartset as the overall vibe of your relationship to the activity of attracting money. Make a choice: from this moment forward you will attract more money and create a structure and habits that support a new and improved level of wealth. Come from a place of curiosity and experimentation. Go into a state of childlike wonder. With this vibe you may begin to generate some interesting results. An even stronger vibe is to generate feelings of playfulness and excitement. This is a great vibe for manifesting money.
2. Knowing. When you want to manifest money, it’s important to know that it’s already there. If it’s hidden at all, it’s hiding in plain sight, waiting for you to notice it and pick it up. This applies whether we’re talking about cash found on the ground or opportunities that will generate cash. Know that the cash and the opportunities are right in front of your face. You just have to adjust your “eyes” to see them. You do this by shifting your vibe — your frequencies of thought and emotion — to one that’s capable of detecting the money. It’s fun to think of this vibe-shifting process as shifting dimensions, as if you’re tuning in to a different perceptual frequency spectrum. That other reality was there all along. You just couldn’t see it before because you were tuned in to incompatible perceptual frequencies, frequencies that made the money invisible and undetectable by your senses. Maybe you were stuck on the red part of the spectrum, while the money was hanging out in the blue part.
3. Detachment. People often get confused about the relationship between desire and detachment. Aren’t they diametrically opposed? How can you have both at the same time? Isn’t desire a form of attachment? No, these aren’t in conflict. They coexist perfectly. Desire is about what you wish to create. You could describe this vibe as passion, excitement, or even lust. It’s a delicious pool of emotions you summon by focusing on a new target. The stronger your desire, the better, so amp it up!
Detachment, is about how those desires ultimately manifest for you. When you become too attached to when and how your desires show up, you screw up the manifesting process. Instead of holding the vibe of playfulness and abundance, you start sending out signals like concern, worry, and stress. Don’t do that!
4. Get Specific. What is it exactly that you want to be different? You want more money in the bank? How much? Do you want an extra $10,000 this year or every month? Do you want your business to gross an extra million or net an extra million? When? This month? This year? By next year’s end? You have to choose, or it becomes one of those “someday” goals. By attaching a specific dream to a financial goal, you’re more likely to push through obstacles along the way. How many stories have you read where money was manifested at the very last minute? It’s because there was an urgency and a specificity to their goal. You’ll manifest more money when you know exactly how much you want.
5. Clarify, Visualize, and Write Down How This is Going to Feel Once Accomplished. I know to some of you this step will sound like a waste of your time. Do not skip this step. You want to make this goal so real in your mind and heart that you run, not walk, to more wealth. Imagine the possibilities: more freedom, more experiences… and more toys. Less stress, more creativity, better peace of mind, being more charitable ..Get excited and expect your dreams to come into reality! This step is crucial in both strategy and Law of Attraction.
6. Attract Richer Friends. If your friends and family constantly complain about their lack of money, it will undoubtedly affect your money manifesting mojo. Don’t breathe in their second-hand poverty mindset, because limiting self-beliefs are socially transmitted. Set an intention to find friends, mastermind buddies and mentors in the next income bracket. Actively seek out places where rich people hang out. When you surround yourself with richer people (and see that they are real, just like you), you’ll start to believe it’s possible for yourself. Bill Gates once said “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute”. Most millionaires/billionaires expect to have money, therefore; money consistently flows into their experience. Not having money is not an option for them, so they do not think in this negative way.
7. Practice Living a Rich Life Now. Challenge yourself to spend more on yourself, just to see how it feels. Often the price difference is negligible but the manifesting rewards are huge. For example – the difference between the cheapest and more expensive hand soap is usually only a few bucks, but every time you wash your hands, you’re reminded that you’re worth a more luxurious life. Cheap costs more in the long run, and rich people understand this. Start small, but don’t underestimate the cumulative effect of all the upgrades as they subtly change your self-perception in hundreds of incremental ways. It will change your vibration and you’ll continue to attract more money to pay for each upgrade.
8. Power. When manifesting money, it’s especially important that you don’t give your power away to money. This negates your creative ability, and the money probably won’t arrive if you do that. This is a VERY common mistake. If you want to manifest money, you CANNOT believe that money is a power source. Money cannot give you wealth or abundance or happiness. It really can’t give you anything. Money is just a tool— all the power comes from you. You are COMMANDING it to come into your reality. You’re the CREATOR. Remember that money is nothing but a number. Or it’s pieces of metal and paper. How could it possibly be more powerful than a conscious human being such as yourself?
9. Acknowledge Every Penny. Gratitude is the manifesting secret sauce, and it’s the quickest way to turnaround a poverty mindset. Be thankful for all the money that you have in your bank account right now. Whether it’s $50,000 or $5. Be thankful for it. Start tracking every single cent that comes into your life, and notice how often you compartmentalized money. If it comes too easily, do you dismiss it as not “real money”? All money is real and you’ll often find that you’re richer than you think. Every coin in the street is reason to celebrate (and definitely pick it up to manifest more). Decide that every dollar is a sign of wealth to come.
Now, I’d like to support you even further by providing you with 11 Magical Money Mantras so that you can consciously create a new reality with money and in your life:
I am ready and open to wealth
I am wealthy
I will always have enough money to do or buy whatever I desire
Money flows to me freely and easily from multiple sources
Wealth is my divine inheritance.
Infinite wealth on all levels is incredibly natural and easy for me.
I am 100% worthy of money that it comes to me instantly and easily.
I love accumulating wealth exponentially. It is my divine birthright.
God is the source of my income and God wants me to experience infinite abundance.
I enjoy the energy of money.
Money provides me everything that I need and is thrilled to do so.
Money wants to support me in having a rich, joyful, abundant and balanced life.
I choose my beliefs about money.
Keep it short so you can easily remember and recite it. Repeat these words at least three times a day, or if your ever in fear or doubt. NEVER limit yourself.
Manifesting money is a fun challenge. It’s definitely doable if you approach it from a place of playfulness, knowing, and power. It does involve some discipline, but the discipline is mental and emotional. If you’ve got tips, comments or questions to share, please do so in the comments. Happy manifesting! Much Love & Light onto You!
Highly Recommended Book: Think and Grow Rich